COSA Annual Delegate MeetingWhen your group participates in COSA as a whole, you help the ISO understand and serve your group's needs. You share your experience, strength, and hope with other meetings. Your ability to apply the spiritual principles of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts deepens. You connect to all of COSA at the heart!
2021 Delegate Registration
Delegate registration ends on May 23rd
Welcome to the 2021 ISO of COSA Annual Delegate Meeting registration for May 28, 2021.
This year’s Annual Delegate Meeting will be VIRTUAL and FREE of charge.
Eligible attendees MUST be registered before May 23 and attend via video conference.
This year’s eligible attendees in the Virtual Annual Delegate meeting are:
– Delegates from registered meetings (voting privileges)
– Current board members (voting privileges)
– Prospective board members
– Delegate Liaison
– Presenters who have submitted a business proposal before 4/1/21
As a Virtual participant you must:
- Register before May 23, 2021.
- Commit to attending via video conference for the entire Annual Delegate Meeting (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on May 28, 2021.
- Download the Zoom application (easy to do).
- Have the equipment necessary (PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with the Zoom app downloaded, and a functioning camera and microphone.)
- Your equipment must be functional on the test day.
- Attend one of the test days in May
- Thursday, April 22 at 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Delegate Meeting 3)
- Saturday, April 24 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Delegate Meeting 3)
- Saturday, May 8 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Refresher Meeting)
- Sunday, May 23 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Refresher Meeting)
Delegates who participate via video conference will have full voting privileges as long as they are registered before May 21 and present for both the discussion and vote on a topic. We will discuss the protocol on how to participate and vote on the test days.
On the day of the Annual Delegate Meeting, you will see the ISO chair and the other virtual delegates on your monitor. If you are using a phone, you should have access to unlimited data or WiFi. This will not matter with a computer.
Literature in Development
Items to be Voted on
Budget Related Documents
Submitted Delegate Business Items
Proposed Slate and Recovery Resumes
Please keep checking back for updates!