COSA Annual Delegate MeetingWhen your group participates in COSA as a whole, you help the ISO understand and serve your group's needs. You share your experience, strength, and hope with other meetings. Your ability to apply the spiritual principles of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts deepens. You connect to all of COSA at the heart!
2020 Delegate Registration
Delegate registration ends on May 15th
Welcome to the 2020 ISO of COSA Annual Delegate Meeting registration for May 22, 2020.
This year’s Annual Delegate Meeting will be VIRTUAL and FREE of charge.
Eligible attendees MUST be registered before May 15 and attend via video conference.
This year’s eligible attendees in the Virtual Annual Delegate meeting are:
– Delegates from registered meetings (voting privileges)
– Current board members (voting privileges)
– Prospective board members
– Delegate Liaison
– Presenters who have submitted a business proposal before 4/1/20
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the Zoom Delegate Registration Form and click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the registration form.
You are now registered for the 2020 Annual Delegate Meeting. You will receive various emails related to your registration and the upcoming Annual Delegate Meeting, including an information packet outlining proposals and the schedule for the meeting day.
See you on May 22, 2020!
As a Virtual participant you must:
- Register before May 15, 2020.
- Commit to attending via video conference for the entire Annual Delegate Meeting (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on May 22, 2020.
- Download the Zoom application (easy to do).
- Have the equipment necessary (PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with the Zoom app downloaded, and a functioning camera and microphone.)
- Your equipment must be functional on the test day.
- Attend one of the test days in May
- Tuesday, May 12 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Wednesday, May 13 at 8:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Saturday, May 16 at 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) (half an hour before the Refresher meeting)
- Sunday, May 17 at 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Delegates who participate via video conference will have full voting privileges as long as they are registered before May 15 and present for both the discussion and vote on a topic. We will discuss the protocol on how to participate and vote on the test days.
On the day of the Annual Delegate Meeting, you will see the ISO chair and the other virtual delegates on your monitor. If you are using a phone, you should have access to unlimited data or WiFi. This will not matter with a computer.
Literature in Development
Step Eight Final Draft Approved!
Step Nine Final Draft Approved!
Tradition Three Final Draft Approved!
Tradition Seven Final Draft Failed!
Tradition Eight Final Draft Approved!
Tradition Nine Final Draft Approved!
Tradition Ten Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Acknowledging Grief Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Boundaries Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Detachment Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Prayer Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Service Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Sobriety Final Draft Approved!
Tool: Sponsorship Final Draft Failed!
Items to be Voted on
Submitted Delegate Business Items
Please keep checking back for updates!