

# **Delegate Meeting of the COSA Board, and Delegates**

**June 29, 2024**

## **For Publication to Website**

8 am to 1 pm Hawaii Time    10 am to 3 pm Pacific Time    11 am to 4 pm Mountain Time

12 pm to 5 pm Central Time    1 pm to 6 pm Eastern Time    5 pm to 10 pm GMT/UTC

Please fill out the Delegate Evaluation forms; see the links provided in delegate emails.

Please note: Convention Committee = ConCom, Literature Committee = LitCom, Literature in Development = LitDev, Nominating Committee = NomCom, Technology Committee = TechCom

### **CONVENE MEETING AND WELCOME**

Our Outreach Chair facilitated the delegate meeting today. She welcomed all delegates, gave a general overview of the meeting agenda, shared instructions for using the chat function, introduced certain attendees who would be playing a role such as collecting votes, organizing sharing order on voting matters, taking notes, time keeping, keeping video on whenever possible, and other meeting guidelines.

- Opened with the Serenity Prayer
- Twelve Steps
- Twelve Traditions
- Twelve Concepts

### **BOARD AND DELEGATE INTRODUCTIONS, NAME AND MEETING REPRESENTING**

#### **BOARD AND SUPPORTING PEOPLE**

Board Member and Meeting Leader

Board Member and Tech Liaison

Board Member

Board Member, also delegate for SC-01

Board Member and Timer for today's meeting

Board Member and Treasurer

Board Secretary, also Delegate for TX-23/ONL-58

Delegate Liaison/ONL-27

Parliamentarian

Responding people for: Red, Yellow, Green

## DELEGATES

ONL-69

ONL-50

ONL-26/FL-18

ONL-16

TX-04

WI-08

TX-06

TX-22

AZ-01

TEL-12

ONL-11

CA-02, CA-09, ONL-62

CA-18

CA-23

ONL-20

CA-01

CA-13

ONL-13

ONL-12

CA-29

Office

TEL-08

CO-04

Observer

## **REVIEW OF DOCUMENTS**

NEW friendly amendments and Rules of Order

Guidelines for Participation

Safety Guidelines

Concept Study on Concept Twelve

Concept Twelve: The Annual Meeting shall observe the spirit of COSA tradition, taking care that it never becomes the seat of perilous wealth or power; that sufficient operating funds and reserve be its prudent financial principle; that it place none of its members in a position of unqualified authority over others; that it reach all important decisions by discussion, vote, and, whenever possible, by substantial unanimity; that its actions never be personally punitive nor an incitement to public controversy; that it never perform acts of government, and that, like the fellowship it serves, it will always remain democratic in thought and action.

## **EXPLANATION OF BOARD NOMINATION PROCESS AND BOARD NOMINEE INTRODUCTIONS:**

Two-minute introductions of prospective board nominees

A  
J  
E  
D

## **RESULTS OF BOARD ELECTIONS:**

**VOTE: A,J,E,D were each elected to serve a two-year term on the ISO of COSA Board, starting with the 2024–2025 year.**

## **BUDGET AND FINANCE REPORT:** Treasurer

(Note: cut, copy, and paste the address in your browser)

Budget\_FY25\_P&L-FY25 P&L:

[https://cosa-recovery.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Budget\\_FY25\\_PL-FY25PL-1.pdf](https://cosa-recovery.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Budget_FY25_PL-FY25PL-1.pdf)

ISO COSA Balance Sheet as of April 30, 2024:

<https://cosa-recovery.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/BalanceSheet2024vsJune2023.pdf>

ISO COSA Profit and Loss Comparison July 2023 – April 2024:

<https://cosa-recovery.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/ProfitandLossComparison2024.pdf>

## **Delegate Questions and Responses**

**Delegate Question:** Do we still need a reserve for the basic text (*COSA Recovery*)?

Response from Lit in Development Chair: This was the reserve that was held by the delegates. They asked LitCom to research what it would take to print the book because the book is being printed through Amazon Kindle Print on Demand. We are going to be needing those funds as we move forward with the workbook, (something the delegates asked for to accompany the *COSA Recovery* book), and for purchasing individual ISBN numbers for materials that will be printed on Amazon because, at this point, we do not own our own ISBN numbers.

Delegate Question: Where in the budget is the book listed as income and expenses?

Treasurer's Response: She showed where they are listed. Right now, we don't have the cost of what Amazon charges us for printing. Amazon holds the money for two months before they give it to us. So, we had book sales in March, but those won't be reflected until the May statement, and remember, this statement only goes through April. That's why you aren't seeing final costs listed yet.

Delegate Question: It would be helpful to know the difference between Amazon sales, and things ordered from the COSA website.

Treasurer's Response: We do show that in our profit and loss statement: the printing costs of COSA website literature and the mailing costs are shown.

Delegate Question: I see we have \$10,000 under convention expenses. Should we discuss the prudence of that kind of expense moving forward?

Treasurer's Response: Well, the in-person convention started on May 31, and our final payment was paid in June. The financials I'm showing you today only go through April. This issue of if it is a prudent expense would be determined by ConCom (the Convention Committee).

Delegate Question: Do the convention expenses include both the US and UK conventions?

Treasurer's Response: We aren't paying anything for a UK convention. We are helping to support the UK in various ways through the grant process they have applied for. Co-chair J also spoke on this: the UK Convention is put on by the UK Intergroup. Just like with any Intergroup, they are responsible for their own expenses. Do we need to put on a convention in another country? That's a sidebar issue, and we are not financially taking on that responsibility. The \$500 given was part of the Outreach grant program, which any group in COSA can apply for.

Delegate Question: In the statement, it said we lost \$4,000 last year; did we overspend our budget and dip into reserves or is it something else?

Treasurer Response: Per the budget, we did overspend, most was attributed to a convention not taking in quite enough to cover the cost of that convention. This was for the 2023 year.

Delegate Question: What is the monthly average of donations compared year-to-year if possible?

Treasurer's Response: In the Balance, we do report the monthly donations per month. I could develop that from year to year, but I don't have it available at the moment. Original Questioner: It might be nice to know if it's increasing or are we going backwards? I'm the 2024 Convention Chair and I'm interested in knowing all about how we can allay the fears about expenses. It was also noted that the Treasurer is always happy to answer any questions and will take emails at any time.

Delegate Question: Can we clarify Amazon's sales policy? Does Amazon deduct book printing costs off the top, and then two months later sends us our net income per book?

LitCom Chair Response: Yes, there is a two-month delay. Amazon charges their fees upfront, and then the royalties are distributed to us two months after the actual sales take place. I also want to remind people that our book didn't start selling until March 4, 2024. This is a different way of doing things versus dealing with a print shop when we order physical literature.

Delegate Question: When we were looking at the budget, it said there was a \$10,000 amount for board expenses to go to the convention.

Treasurer's Response: In years past, board members were required to attend a BWW (Board Working Weekend) yearly, in person, to fulfill the bylaws. No one was paid or reimbursed to attend these meetings. Many felt that this was an expenditure that they just couldn't afford.

Board Response: Delegates voted to reimburse this expense. We also combined the convention with BWW to cut down on costs.

Delegate Question: What was the \$7,000 for Outreach?

Treasurer's Response: A few years ago, the board agreed to increase the Outreach budget by \$5,000, and that didn't happen in that particular year, so the following year, I increased the budget per the board notes by \$5,000, and there was already about \$2,000 in there. Follow-up question from Original Delegate: How much of it is going to other things like a CSAT or meeting? Treasurer's Response: It's not going to any CSAT. We do have scholarship applications for people to attend meetings, but that is part of the Outreach scholarship.

Delegate Question: If I heard correctly, the \$25,000 reserve on the balance sheet is because there will be additional costs.

Treasurer's Response: This year, budgets from committees were due thirty days in advance of the Delegate Meeting. Those budgets will be updated, but could not be done and posted because it would have conflicted with the thirty-day requirement. Follow-up question from Original Questioner: Do you have any idea what that increase in your budget is going to be for this coming year? Response from LitChair: The timing of us presenting that, and this particular meeting is a little "wonky" this year. To complete our mission for this 2024–2025 year, we are asking for \$2,780, and it will be added to the budget update.

Delegate Question: Would it be practical to have a year-to-year column in the Profit and Loss Statement that would have a column for last April's balance, so we could interpret where we stand in comparison.

Treasurer's Response: Yes, it would be possible to do that.

Delegate Question: Once you vote on an updated budget, especially once the convention committee has their numbers, is that posted anywhere on the website where we would have access?

Treasurer's Response: Well, we do have a monthly financial report listed in the minutes.

Delegate Question: We are voting on the budget. We know upfront that the budget figures are not accurate, how can we be voting on it?

Treasurer's Response: I do hear that and understand your concerns. We do go ahead and put money in for the convention, for example, but the convention committee never gets that actual amount until September. Possibly we could have a second updated budget to be presented at the next Delegate Meeting. Follow up Response from Board Co-chair J: Budgets for each department are presented at the BWW, which this year was the very beginning of June. Usually, the BWW is in July. Keep in mind that we are voting on a budget; it's an estimate.

Delegate Question: Are we voting to approve the total budget? Since it is not complete, will it increase?

Treasurer's Response: Well, some areas will increase, and some will decrease. It depends on the Convention. We've got something like \$14,000 worth of convention costs for 2025 that might not even happen, so convention costs may go down significantly. The Technology Committee budget is going up. Follow-up Question from Original Questioner: Individual line items will increase, or possibly decrease; are we authorizing this budget total, or are we authorizing the budget knowing that it's not the full accurate budget?

Treasurer's Response: Well, again, it's for a budget, an estimate of future expenses.

Delegate Question: Are we voting on the proposed budget, or are we voting just to accept what we have so far?

Treasurer's Response: We've voting on what we have so far.

Delegate Question/Comment: I do think we need to adjust how the process is prepared so we can actually review a proper budget.

Treasurer's Response: I agree.

Delegate Question: Where is the expense for our Office Worker? In the past, there was a line for her salary, and now there isn't.

Treasurer's Response: Here is where the total payroll expense is; the wages.

Delegate Question/Comment: The budget should be given for the actual projected costs. We can't vote on something if that will be changing, just because we have done this before. That doesn't mean it is okay to continue doing it.

We are going to break this vote into 3 separate items.

**VOTE: PROFIT AND LOSS COMPARISON, JULY 2023 – APRIL 2024**

**RED 0    YELLOW 0    GREEN 28    UNANIMOUS GREEN  
PASSES**

**VOTE: COSA FINANCIAL REPORT (BALANCE SHEET), JUNE 2023 THROUGH APRIL 2024**

**RED 2    YELLOW 0    GREEN 26**

Speaking for:

RED: This is incomplete and needs to be resubmitted.

RED: It is incomplete and needs to be resubmitted for the fall Delegate Meeting.

GREEN: It specifically states it's for as of April 30, 2024. The last two months aren't included.

GREEN: As in previous years, it's been a normal underlap.

GREEN: It seems clear that presenting a working budget or budget in progress is what's been done for many years. I trust the process.

Comment from the Secretary: We are not voting on the budget here, correct? It's just the 2023–2024 Financial Statement. Yes. Just the 2023–2024 statement to date.

GREEN: This specifically states it's the Balance sheet as of April 30, 2024. It isn't the

Profit and Loss, but we understand that because of the way the statement is written.

GREEN: It's the statement of record to date (April 30, 2024)

**REVOTE: COSA FINANCIAL REPORT (BALANCE SHEET), JUNE 2023 THROUGH APRIL 2024**

**RED 1      YELLOW 0      GREEN 26**

**above 75% on revote    PASSES** (Note: 1 person is abstaining from voting)

**VOTE: PROPOSED BUDGET, JULY 2024 THROUGH JUNE 2025**

**RED 2      YELLOW 4      GREEN 21**

Speaking for:

RED: I would like a friendly amendment that says this is an interim budget and that we propose it at the next Delegate Meeting. We will have a better budget then.

YELLOW: The budget proposed is a deficit proposal. Many items will increase the deficit, but I don't hear many that will increase the income. It seems like this year, figures are less accurate than in the past.

GREEN: I'm on ConCom, and we haven't had the opportunity to meet for the 24–25 year. We couldn't determine this before May 31, so I don't see the outright negative in going forward with this. If this were a government budget, we wouldn't be able to pay bills if it wasn't passed.

**REVOTE: PROPOSED BUDGET, JULY 2024 THROUGH JUNE 2025**

**RED 3      YELLOW 2      GREEN 21**

**above 75% GREEN on REVOTE    PASSES**

## PROPOSAL PRESENTATION

(Note: cut, copy, and paste the address in your browser)

<https://cosa-recovery.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/delegate-proposal-Amy-S.-and-Sarah-D.-Bylaw-change.pdf>

### Discussion:

Delegate Question: Why has this been proposed? At the last Delegate Meeting, we asked to have a working group to work on this issue, and ways to incorporate and reach out to more groups in different ways. We have that report at this meeting. Why didn't we have that report before voting on this proposal? It seems like we are skipping over a step.

Board Member Response: That very issue was brought up and discussed by the board when we were deciding how to arrange this meeting today. We decided to put this proposal discussion first because while there is some overlap, they are also separate questions. Whether that Task Force group comes up with a super-efficient way to determine who is on the roster, and who isn't, we could still decide to change the bylaws. The formation of that group wouldn't eliminate the option of changing the bylaws. Another reason is that there was an email sent out by our Delegate Liaison who had some information about that Task Force. You could have that information prior to this particular meeting.

**VOTE: Proposal to change wording of Section 8.3d of the COSA Bylaws from “three-fourths of the registered groups in writing” to “three-fourths of the responding groups in writing or by email.”**

(Note: This proposal is not open to any friendly amendments, since the original proposers are not at this meeting).

**RED 12    YELLOW 2    GREEN 14**

Speaking for:

YELLOW: My group sent me with a friendly amendment, but since the authors aren't here, that's not possible. My group objects because this proposal has no quorum requirement, so two respondents could pass any bylaw changes. We think the quorum requirement should be at least 30 people. As is, it's not acceptable.

RED: My group was horrified at this proposal, and don't think it was just a possible grammar change. It would open the gate to more significant changes. They feel that the Steps, Traditions, and Concepts are the bedrock of AA programs, and they don't want to make it any easier to change it. They feel this is being very rushed. You could send something out once, and four groups respond, then after six months take a vote. There's nothing about how many times this should be sent out. We don't like the fact that we haven't had more work yet on this Task Force.

RED: The board did know there was a Task Force Group that has been working on how to contact meetings. Yes, it's a separate issue, but it is also connected. I think the voting delegates should have that information when they vote on this Issue. The original proposers did not come to either of the information sessions, nor this meeting. There's no ability to hear from them directly, which does



concern me. There is no rush to change. It would be helpful to deal with the Task Force issues first.

RED: My group really understands that it's difficult to make changes. At the last Delegate Meeting where this was first brought up, there also was an issue brought up to try and change what COSA is, and who can be a COSA. Is there a movement at this point to change what COSA means for all of us, and who qualifies as a COSA? Making changes that are tiny via email makes sense, but this is what COSA is: The Concepts, Traditions, and Steps. Outreach is mine and my group's number one concern about making people feel comfortable coming into the rooms. Also, each group is autonomous, and can make changes as needed. So, while it's difficult to change the entirety of COSA, that doesn't mean that any meeting can't change things in a way that works for them. This was put forth as grammatical changes, when we're really talking about changing The content of the Steps, Traditions, and Concepts.

RED: There aren't even 75% of the groups attending this meeting. What if a delegate couldn't make today's meeting? We have two groups in my area that don't have a delegate right now. They wouldn't have a say if something is going to be changed.

RED: When the board is making decisions, it needs to have a quorum. It's the same with a city council, or Congress, etc. I think it's really important to have a quorum, and I'd support a proposal that speaks to what that quorum would look like.

RED:: The bar is high for this kind of change, I think that there is a need, but this is too soon. I want to hear from the Task Force group before I'd pass this.

GREEN: This is two separate issues. One is changing the word registered to responding. How the meetings are updated is a whole separate issue. In most places, when you vote, you have to register to do so. When people go to vote, it's not the registered voter group that has to be 75%, it is the percentage of the responding group that decides. It's a common-sense thing to me.

GREEN: I don't think that if we do this, then a dire thing will happen. It seems like a simple wording change; registered to responding. That seems equitable to me. If we had 100 people to vote, and we needed 75% to pass, but only 30 people showed up, there's no way it could pass. That's the current situation. Why not get the respondents?

GREEN: We need to get groups to respond; that's why I think language is important. Also, these are the bylaws, not the Steps, Traditions, and Concepts that we are talking about changing.

**REVOTE: on the Proposal to change wording of Section 8.3d of the COSA Bylaws from three-fourths of the registered groups in writing to: three-fourths of the responding groups in writing or by email.**

**RED 14 YELLOW 1 GREEN 11**

Speaking for:

YELLOW: None

GREEN: None

RED: I think this is muddied because there are two issues. The very important Issue is about a quorum. We need a group that's big enough to represent active groups, and we don't yet have a mechanism in place to know that yet. There's no discussion in this proposal that says how many times this would be sent out. It's an incomplete proposal.

**SECOND AND LAST REVOTE: on the Proposal to change wording of Section 8.3d of the COSA Bylaws from three-fourths of the registered groups in writing to: three-fourths of the responding groups in writing or by email.**

**RED 14      YELLOW 2      GREEN 10      DOES NOT PASS**

**DELEGATE QUESTIONS/CONCERNS/COMMENTS:**

Delegate Question: How are sales of the Big Book going (*COSA Recovery*), and have we recouped our costs yet?

LitChair Response: We launched sales on March 4, 2024, and as of today, June 29, 2024, we've sold 727 books. COSA is not actually printing this. Amazon has shown to be the outstanding leader in how we deliver our book. If you look on page 7 of the annual delegate report, there's a link that will give you a virtual tour of how Amazon prints one book at a time. Regardless of where you are in the world, you would have access to our book. That has really helped us solve the problem of how we get this more efficiently to our international members. It gives us a broader reach without the cash outlay. There is no printing cost to us. I'm offering a one hour Zoom meeting for all interested where we could watch that Amazon how-to video together, and I can take more in-depth questions. You can email me at:

[litcom@cosa-recovery.org](mailto:litcom@cosa-recovery.org) We started with an introductory price of \$20 for the paperback book and \$5 for the e-book. That introductory price will expire on September 1, 2024, when the regular pricing of \$25 for the paperback book and \$10 for the e-book will go into effect. Other literature and items can be purchased through our Central Office. You will see those links up at the top of our [www.cosa-recovery.org](http://www.cosa-recovery.org) website.

Delegate Question: Are we going to be using the long version of the Serenity Prayer, which is different from AA's, and would this version be used at the ISO level at the Delegate Meetings?

Board Member Response: Because every meeting is autonomous, the ones running that particular meeting are able to choose which Serenity Prayer to use. The ISO does not decide what type of prayer is to be used at anyone's meeting.

Delegate Comment: I understand that each meeting is autonomous, but whenever I've worked at the convention, or other COSA events, we always worked under ISO guidelines, and whenever we acted on behalf of the COSA fellowship, we had to follow those guidelines because we were representing the board at those events. I was just surprised to see a different version of the Serenity Prayer.

Delegate Question: Is there any way that the board or others are encouraging groups to use the COSA literature that we have now versus using outside literature?

LitCom Response: This goes back to the principle of each meeting being autonomous. Many COSA meetings are doing a book study out of the *COSA Recovery* book, but we can't step in and tell anyone what material they should be using. We are going to refresh our literature as we are able with our new logo, etc., and we are also working on a companion workbook.

Follow-up Response: The Outreach Committee and LitCom are working in collaboration to get literature into the hands of people who need it.

Delegate Question/Comment: Some of the groups in my area have stopped sending delegates because they thought the meetings were dysfunctional. This one is really well done. I'll recommend that service is something we should all rotate through.

Board Response: You can't attract someone to something they don't know exists. So, while I don't want to brag, I do want to let people know that I serve in a certain capacity, and it's helped me grow. Attraction has to come from us.

Board Member Follow-up Response: It's good to share with people about board opportunities, and there is so much more! Sit in on a convention committee meeting or a budget and finance committee meeting; write a little something for the *Balance*.

Delegate Comment: It's been a positive experience. One thing we've done when our business meetings had such low turnout, is we started wearing silly hats and wigs. We made it fun. I think we can bring fun and creativity into some of those business meetings.

Board Member Response and Follow-up: Even if you're working on a committee, don't underestimate the value of collaboration with a different committee.

Delegate Comment: At one of my meetings, at the end, we were asked to share for a minute on service, and what opportunities are available. That's how I learned about being a delegate.

### **MEETING UPDATES TASK FORCE:** Board Member, and Task Force Member

This Task Force was brought about in response to the proposal that was first brought to the Fall 2023 Delegate Meeting (which was also presented at today's meeting). It's important to have an accurate meeting list. The last time a thorough attempt was made to update the COSA meeting list was in 2014. There is a way to update your meeting on our website, but the Task Force is willing to follow up on groups that don't update on their own. We'll send emails to try to track people down, not to bug them, but just to ask if they are still there, and are still operating. We will NOT remove anyone from the list unless that meeting asks to be taken off the list. Possibly they could go on an inactive list if we repeatedly don't hear from them. You will see the results of our Task Force to date coming out in the *Balance*.

On our [www.cosa-recovery.org](http://www.cosa-recovery.org) site, you'll see the Meetings tab. Under that tab is a link to the Meeting Update form. It's short and isn't hard to complete. If people keep the list updated, this assures that no one seeking COSA recovery finds a dark meeting room, or a vacant CosaZoomRoom.

All meeting listings on the website reflect the date of the last update. If that update is more than a year ago, newcomers often contact COSA to ask if that meeting is still active. If you are aware of any meeting that's not currently meeting, or has closed, please let us know.

LitCom Response: I'd like to offer our help. We can have a standing article, let's say in January of every year about this issue. Maybe we could animate this to walk you through it.

Task Force Comment: We have big goals and are trying to figure out how to make this sustainable and operational on a regular basis, and maybe collaborate with TechCom.

Delegate Question: Do we need two contacts for our meeting? I think we only have one. Also, do we need to update the meeting registration if the information is correct?

Response: Well, we don't live in the ideal world. Just try to update as best as you can. Also realize the difference between a meeting contact and a meeting delegate. We're asking for contacts.

Delegate Question: You mentioned being put on an inactive status; can you speak more on this?

Response: Well, that's from an old version, and it's just an idea going forward at this point, *just an idea*.

Delegate Question: Where does a person find their meeting number?

Response: If you go to the website and see your meeting, the number is listed in parenthesis. So, if you're in Florida, look up Florida meetings, and it will show the Florida meetings (example FL-18). It's the same idea for a telemeeting (example TEL-08). When you're communicating with me, it sure does help me to have that number.

Delegate Question: If someone updates their information, does that overwrite the previous information?

Response: Yes.

## **SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES:**

Technology Committee: (Email: [techcom@cosa-recovery.org](mailto:techcom@cosa-recovery.org)) They are looking for COSAs who have experience with WordPress, webmaster, or even with other little jobs.

Convention Committee: (Email: [convention@cosa-recovery.org](mailto:convention@cosa-recovery.org)) We did have fun things at the convention. There are all sorts of opportunities for service: speakers, presenters, hospitality, registration, logo (artwork) development. Maybe we could do some kind of fundraising to help make the convention more accessible for people to attend.

Nominations Committee: (Email: [nominations@cosa-recovery.org](mailto:nominations@cosa-recovery.org)) Board positions do require going through a nominating process. Did you know you can nominate yourself? Maybe you see someone you think might be a good fit. Suggest service to them. You can even forward us names of folks you think might be suited for the board. Maybe you're not sure. Ask us anyways, we can help. If a board position isn't the right thing at the moment, there's LOTS of other

opportunities that just need someone to say, “Oh, I think I can help with this.” Those don’t need to go through any kind of nominating process.

Board Member Comment: This is an inverted triangle kind of organization. The delegates are at the top-most spot. Board members support each other, and place a lot of importance on sobriety in the decisions we make. We have an interest in helping.

Literature Committee: (Email: litcom@cosa-recovery.org) We are always looking for writers and editors. We’ve relaunched the *Balance*. We’ve got writing guidelines, and can walk anyone through with whatever help they could give. Maybe writing an article isn’t your thing, but you might be able to come sit in on a meeting and write up a meeting summary. We would love some meeting secretaries.

Outreach Committee: (Email: outreachcommittee@cosa-recovery.org) Service has challenged my recovery, and helped me to grow. It’s taught me the importance of self-care, and of reaching out to others.

Budget and Finance: (Email: budfincom@cosa-recovery.org) We don’t really have a set meeting time, but meet as the need arises. I work closely with the Central Office, and others who help keep track of our finances.

Delegate Liaison: (Email: delegateliaison@cosa-recovery.org) This spot is unique because it’s not a committee position, nor is it a board position. It directly serves the delegate meeting, and the delegates. It’s sort of a middleman position. One of the ways we’ve prepared for this meeting is by organizing quarterly update meetings throughout the year. We do really have a great group of delegates that work diligently to serve their meetings. Going forward, “A” will be the next Delegate Liaison, and I’ll work with her to assist in how we can prepare for the next Delegate Meeting.

**EVALUATION REMINDER:** A survey will be sent out to all of the registered delegates who were at this meeting. Please take a moment to complete the form. It helps us to improve our meetings. Thank you.

**CLOSE WITH THE SERENITY PRAYER**