Welcome to COSACOSA is a Twelve Step recovery program for those whose lives have been affected by compulsive sexual behavior.
Is your life affected by Compulsive Sexual Behavior?
- Are you suffering from the problematic sexual behavior of a loved one?
- Does nobody understand what you are going through?
- Are you pressured into sexual behavior you are uncomfortable with?
- Do you find yourself lying to excuse someone’s sexual activity?
- Have you survived sexual abuse or sexual assault?
What Is COSA?
COSA is a Twelve Step recovery program for those whose lives have been affected by compulsive sexual behavior. Adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon, COSA is a program for our spiritual development, no matter what our religious beliefs. As we meet to share our experience, strength, and hope while working the Twelve Steps, we grow stronger in spirit. We begin to lead our lives more serenely and in deeper fulfillment, little by little, one day at a time. Only in this way can we be of help to others.
Your Donations are Always Appreciated!
As a self-supporting organization, we always appreciate your donations, whether they are one-time, monthly, or annual. Your contributions make real differences in the lives of those we serve.