Register/Update a COSA Meeting
Register a COSA Meeting
Why register your COSA meeting?
- We help newcomers get in touch with you and find your meeting.
- We e-mail information to your group from time to time, so that you will be part of COSA as a whole. These e-mails include announcements about new literature, materials for the annual convention, and other information for the good of our fellowship.
- Your meeting will receive a free subscription to Balance, COSA’s newsletter, by e-mail.
- You may send a delegate to participate in the Annual Delegate Meeting, so that your group can have a voice in decisions that affect COSA nationally and internationally.
- To be eligible for membership in the ISO of COSA, your group may not have any other affiliation, and be focused on those whose lives have been affected by compulsive sexual behavior.
- In order to receive most of these services, groups must include a group e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) that is monitored by local trusted servants.
- In an effort to ensure that we have only active groups listed, each group is required to renew its registration annually. Groups that fail to do so may be removed from the website.
If you are representing a COSA meeting that is either new or needs to update its information, please consult with the other members of your group about what to put on the form.
If you are an individual in an area where there are no meetings, and you are willing to commit to starting a meeting, this form will allow you to register as a COSA group. If anyone else in your area is looking for support, he or she can be referred to you for starting a new group. If you would like to know about others in your area, with whom you can discuss the possibility of starting a group, you are encouraged to register as an Individual.