COSA Annual Delegate MeetingWhen your group participates in COSA as a whole, you help the ISO understand and serve your group's needs. You share your experience, strength, and hope with other meetings. Your ability to apply the spiritual principles of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts deepens. You connect to all of COSA at the heart!
2022 Annual Delegate Meeting Registration
is now open. You can register below!
Welcome to the 2022 ISO of COSA Annual Delegate Meeting registration for May 27, 2022.
This year’s Annual Delegate Meeting will be in Atlanta, GA. Delegates can register for in-person participation or as a virtual participant. Registration fee for in-person participation is $60 and the registration fee for virtual participants (via ZOOM) is $15.
This year’s eligible attendees in the Annual Delegate meeting are:
– Delegates from registered meetings (voting privileges)
– Current board members (voting privileges)
– Prospective board members
– Delegate Liaison
– Presenters who have submitted a business proposal before 4/1/22
As an in-person participant you must:
- Register before May 6, 2022.
As a virtual participant you must:
- Register before May 20, 2022.
- Commit to attending via video conference for the entire Annual Delegate Meeting (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on May 27, 2022.
- Download the Zoom application (easy to do).
- Have the equipment necessary (PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with the Zoom app downloaded, and a functioning camera and microphone.)
- Your equipment must be functional on the test day.
- Attend one of the test days in May
- Saturday, April 23 at 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Delegate Meeting 3)
- Sunday, April 24 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Delegate Meeting 3)
- Saturday, May 7 at 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Refresher Meeting)
- Sunday, May 22 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) (Refresher Meeting)
Delegates who participate via video conference will have full voting privileges as long as they are registered before May 20 and present for both the discussion and vote on a topic. We will discuss the protocol on how to participate and vote on the test days.
On the day of the Annual Delegate Meeting, you will see the ISO chair and the other virtual delegates on your monitor. If you are using a phone, you should have access to unlimited data or WiFi. This will not matter with a computer.