COSA Annual Delegate MeetingWhen your group participates in COSA as a whole, you help the ISO understand and serve your group's needs. You share your experience, strength, and hope with other meetings. Your ability to apply the spiritual principles of the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts deepens. You connect to all of COSA at the heart!
Save the dates!
The 2023 Annual Delegate Meeting will occur on June 3rd – 4th, 2023.
8am Pacific, 11 Eastern, 4pm BST (5 hours both days)
Delegate/Alternate Delegate Registration is closed.
Voter training meetings will occur at these times:
Sunday, May 21: 12:00 pm Eastern, CAN / 11:00 am Central / 10:00 am US Mountain / 9:00 am Pacific / 4:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm BST
Saturday, May 27: 2:00 pm Eastern, CAN / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm US Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific / 6:00 pm UTC / 7:00 pm BST
Thursday, June 1: 8:00 pm Eastern US, CAN / 7:00 pm Central / 6:00 pm Mountain / 5:00 pm Pacific / 12:00 am UTC / 1:00 am BST
Primary and alternate delegates must register for the Annual Delegate Meeting and attend one training session.
Delegate Questions/Concerns/Comments please submit here by 9:30am Pacific June 4, 2023 during the Annual Delegate Meeting:
Delegate Meeting Guide Documents
Literature in Development
- Acknowledgments Final Draft PASSED
- Concept Ten Final Draft PASSED
- Concept Eleven Final Draft PASSED
- Concept Twelve Final Draft PASSED
- Introduction Final Draft PASSED
- Intro to the COSA Traditions Final Draft PASSED
- Intro to the Tools Final Draft PASSED
- Intro to the Twelve Concepts Final Draft PASSED
- Tool: Abstinence & Celibacy Final Draft PASSED
- Tool: Using the Twelve Steps in a Situation Final Draft PASSED
- Welcome Final Draft PASSED
- What is COSA Final Draft PASSED
Budget Related Documents
Proposed Budgets Fiscal Year 2023-2024
COSA Profit and Loss